Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between Manooal ("Manooal", "Website Operator", "Site Operator", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This sgreement sets out the terms and conditions of your use of the www.manooal.com Website and any of its products or services (collectively, the "Site", "Website" or "Services").
Accounts and Membership
Most activities on our platform require registration. You are required to provide accurate and complete information about yourself, including a valid email address, when you create your account and to keep this information current when you manage your account. You are fully responsible for your account and all activities associated with it. Damage (to us or a third party) resulting from unauthorized use of your account by a third party is also your responsibility. We may suspend, deactivate or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or Content would be likely to damage our reputation or goodwill. If we delete your account for the above reasons, you will not be able to re-register for our Services. We may block your e-mail address and Internet Protocol address to prevent further registration. You should therefore handle your logon data with care. Do not transfer your account to a third party and do not use a third party's account without their consent. If you suspect that your account is being used by a third party (or otherwise breaches the security of your account), please notify us immediately. We may need your personal information to verify that you are the actual account holder.
If you use our Services on behalf of a company, you must be authorized to present this company on our platform. The Company takes full responsibility for your account and all activities associated with it.
By creating an account, viewing videos or otherwise visiting or using our Services, you accept this Agreement and agree to enter into an electronic contract with us.
We may update this Agreement by posting a revised version on our Website. By continuing to use our Services, you accept any revised Agreement.
Manooal's Service allows you to set up an account ("Page") to store and publish manuals, guides and explanations in the form of time-limited videos ("Container") and all related attachments and descriptions (collectively, "Digital Content") when you are acting on behalf of a business (Business Account). You also have unlimited storage space and an unlimited number of videos that you can upload to your account.
All registered users of the Service have the possibility to watch videos of other users, comment on them, download the corresponding attachments, follow companies and save their videos on their profile. Manooal may also offer and recommend related videos and help users of the Service discover them.
Not registered users have only the possibility to watch videos.
You may currently use the Service only through the Manooal Website (www.manooal.com). You may access them through any current or future device capable of handling the Manooal Web Site and, more generally, any digital Content and functionality.
You can choose between two different account types: business account and User account.
Business Account is characterized by the ability to:
- set up and personalize a channel ("Page"),
- upload videos as well as the associated attachments and description (also called "Container"),
- watch videos of other users, comment on them and download the associated attachments,
- publish videos or make them available only to a specific target group,
- invite other registered users as "Editor" to your "Page" and grant them specific permissions.
For this you must provide a valid company e-mail address.
User account is characterized by the possibility:
- to watch videos, read descriptions, download attachments and write comments,
- to be invited as an "Editor" to a "Page" and
- to upload and publish "Containers" as an "Editor".
For this you must provide a valid e-mail address.
All users of this Website must be at least 18 years old to set up a business account. If we determine that you have created an account in violation of this provision, we will close your account.
Manooal does not acquire any ownership rights in any of your videos, data, information or materials ("Content") that you upload, post or make available on the Site as part of your use of the Service. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness and ownership of any intellectual property or right to use any Content provided. We are entitled, but not obliged, to check the Content of your transmitted material. Except as expressly permitted by you, your use of the Site does not grant us any license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you or stored in your User account for any commercial, marketing or similar purposes. However, you grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display and perform the Content of your account to the extent necessary to provide the Services. Without limiting these representations or warranties, we have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion, to refuse or remove Content that we reasonably believe to be in violation of our policies or which is harmful or offensive in any way.
You grant Manooal permission to use your name, avatar image, biography, trademarks, logos, or other information you provide in your Account Profile to display to the public or to the audiences you specify. You can revoke the above permission by deleting your account. Manooal has the right to identify public profiles in its marketing and investor materials.
User Comments, Feedback and other Submissions
We pay great attention to the interests, feedback, comments and suggestions that users bring to us. Should you decide to submit creative ideas, Services, features, changes, improvements, refinements or the like (collectively, "Feedback") to us, you must agree to the following Terms. These provisions help you to be clear about what feedback means to us. Accordingly, the following applies:
- We have no obligation to review, consider or act on any feedback you provide or to return all or part of that feedback to you for any reason;
- The feedback you send us is not confidential. Accordingly, we are under no obligation to keep your submitted feedback confidential or to refrain from using or disclosing the feedback in any way, and
- By submitting feedback, you irrevocably grant us an unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable (including sublicensing), perpetual, worldwide and unlimited license to adapt, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, modify, publicly perform (including on the basis that it continues to reach the relevant audience), publicly communicate, make available, publicly display and otherwise use and exploit the feedback and derivative works derived therefrom. This license is for all purposes and without limitation. No remuneration is payable for this and there is no obligation to name you as the author. This license includes, but is not limited to, producing, using, selling, offering for sale, importing and advertising commercial products and Services that contain or embody feedback, in whole or in part. This applies regardless of whether the feedback is used in its original or modified form.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if the information provided on this Website is not accurate, not complete or not up-to-date. The material on this Website is for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for any decision without consulting primary, more accurate, complete or up-to-date sources of information. Any reliance upon the material on this Website is at your own risk. This Website may contain outdated and outdated information. We reserve the right to change the Content of this Website at any time, but we are not obliged to update the information on our Website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our Website.
We perform regular backups of the Website and Content; however, these backups are for our own administrative purposes only and are in no way guaranteed. You are responsible for maintaining your own backups of your data. We do not provide any sort of compensation for lost or incomplete data in the event that backups do not function properly. We will do our best to ensure complete and accurate backups, but assume no responsibility for this duty.
Links to Other Websites
Although this Website may contain links to other Websites, we do not imply, directly or indirectly, any approval, association, sponsorship, support or affiliation with any of the linked Websites, unless expressly stated herein. Some of the links on the Website may be "affiliate links". We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the offers of companies or individuals or the Content of their Websites. We assume no responsibility or liability for the actions, products, Services and Content of other third parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other Terms and Conditions of use of any Website that you access through a link from this Website. The linking to other off-site Websites is at your own risk.
In addition to other Terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website or its Content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related Website, other Websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related Website, other Websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related Website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related Website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by Website Operator or third-parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Website Operator. All trademarks, Service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Website or Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Website Operator or Website Operator licensors. Other trademarks, Service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Website or Services may be the trademarks of other third-parties. Your use of our Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Website Operator or third-party trademarks.
Limitation of Liability
Our contractual and non-contractual liability as well as the liability of our affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, representatives, suppliers or licensors, is limited to intent and gross negligence, unless it is a breach of a material contractual obligation or injury to life, body or health. In no event shall we be liable to any person for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, revenue, sales, use of Content, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused and on any theory of liability, even if the Site owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of the Site Operator and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors in respect of the Services is limited to an amount of one euro or to all amounts actually paid by you to the Site Operator for the period of one month prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions apply even if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any loss or if it fails its essential purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Site Operator and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, loss, damage or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with any allegations, claims, actions, disputes or demands made by any third party in connection with your Content, your use of the Site or the Services, or arising from any intentional misconduct on your part. Your obligation to indemnify us will survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions and the cessation of your use of the Services.
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and all disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Germany, without regard to its conflict of laws and choice of law rules, and, to the extent applicable, by the laws of Germany. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any action relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be the courts located in Germany, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement.
Acceptance of These Terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its Terms and Conditions. By using the Site or its Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms of this Agreement, you may not use or access the Site and its Services.
Changes to Terms of Service
If you would like to contact us to learn more about this Agreement, or if you would like to contact us regarding any matter related to this Agreement, you may do so by using the contact form or by sending an email to [email protected]
This document was last updated on 30. August 2020 updated.